Aimpoint Micro H-2 Red Dot Optic
The all new Micro H-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Inside the completely new sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a new level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot. The Micro H-2 is fully waterproof and has over 50,000 hours of battery operation. It can be used on Shotguns, Rifles, Handguns and Archery Tackle. As of late 2018, a 6 MOA optic is also available. We carry the full product line of Aimpoint; contact us for models available.
*Weaver/Picatinny Mount sold separately*.
- Lightweight – 93 g without mount and 136 g with mount and flip-up lens covers
- Integral Weaver- and Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment
- 50,000 hours of operation on one 3V Lithium battery
- Improved optics to increase the light transmission, the red dot is more distinct and clear
- Available in 3 dot sizes (2, 4 and 6 MOA)
- See through flip-up lens covers to make sure your optical lenses are always dry and clean
- Fully waterproof
- Stainless steel “Heli coil" threads to prevent damaging of threads of the mount
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
- Power intensity: 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Housing material: High strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Semi-matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi matte
Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (+1 yds at 100
yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80
meters = .44 in at 100 yds.
Shipping: We can only ship within the US. Optics will be shipped via USPS without the battery. Buyer is responsible for any applicable sales tax if their address is in the state of Arizona (automatically calculated upon check out).
Returns: Please contact us immediately upon receipt of your item(s) if you discover any issues. We want everyone to be happy with their purchase.